Posted on September 29, 2021
Shaykh Muhammad al Mishry son of Al-Hajj Mishry is a young teacher from Mauritania. He has been teaching in the traditional Mahdharah of his village after studying with various Shuyukh. He teaches Uloom al Quran, Maliki Fiqah, Usul al Fiqh, Hadeeth, Lugha Arabiya and Seerah.
- Uloom al Quran: Ibn Bari – Qirat of Imam Naafi, Warsh & Qaaloon.
- Muhtawi al Ja’mi: – rasam and dabt of the Sahabah in writing the Quran
- Ghurratu al Sabah: – keys needed to understand Sahih al Bukhari
- Tal’atul Anwaar: – Mukhtasar of Alfiyatu al Iraqi. Muwatta of Imam Malik – selected readings.
- Nahw: Alajrumiyya – poem “Obaidu Rabihu” Alfiyatu Imam Malik.
- Sarf: Murshidul Ajyaal, Lamiyatul Af’aal
- Seerah & Shamail: Ghazawaat, Qurratul al Absar.
- Fiqh al Maaliki: Al Akhdari, Ibn Ashir, Resalah abi Zaid, Kafaaf, Mukhtasar al Khalil
- Tarika (inheritance) ilm al-Faraid: Zawraq al Kharida, Rahbiyah
- Lugha Arabiya: Banat Suaad, Laamiyatl Arab (shanfara), Mualaqaat
- Maqauratu ibn Duraid, Maqsoor wa Mamdood, BaiyatuGhaylaan
- Tazkiyah: Matharatul Quloob (Purification of the Heart), Birral Waalidayn, Mahaarimal Lisaan.